American Rover Gift Cards can be used for any regularly schedule Public Cruise. Cruise Season is April through October.
Treat Someone Special!
Sail on the Elizabeth River and the Port of Virginia
Set sail with the friendly and experienced crew of this 125-passenger sailing schooner. We offer daytime and sunset Norfolk Harbor cruises under sail on the smooth waters of the Elizabeth River and the Port of Virginia. Help hoist the sails, take a turn at the helm, or just relax as the captain points out the sights of the historic Norfolk Harbor. Sunset cruises feature live entertainment.
This elegant ship with her distinctive red sails is Coast Guard inspected for safety. Comfortable seating is available on the shaded upper deck and in our air-conditioned below-deck area with ship store, bar, and restrooms. Our sails have been popular for families, weddings, field trips, group outings, and company parties since 1986. Cruises depart from the Waterside Marina in Downtown Norfolk. Come aboard and sail with us!
The health and safety of our guests and crew is our utmost priority – with that in mind please be aware of the following prior to cruising with us.
- Limited to 65 passengers with social distancing.
- Face coverings required in interior cabins.
- Purchasing tickets online or by phone is encouraged.
- Please maintain proper social distancing with other passengers.
- Please be mindful of signs on board as well as the Captain’s safety announcements.
- While not required top side, you are encouraged to wear face covering for other’s protection. Our crew will have their faces covered for your protection.
- If you or any other members of your group are not feeling well, please cruise with us at a later date.
- Our staff is screened every morning and will be performing extra sanitizing procedures on all vessel surfaces.